Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

sort by keyword or layout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is there any way I can sort my domains by keyword or by layout?
I want to find all my domains with webarchiv keyword and I can't.
I want to find all my domains with lite layout and I can't.

S

SedoCoUk

Hello,

We do not currently offer an option to sort domains by parking keyword or landing template. There are a couple of suggestions I can offer which you may find useful.

The first would be exporting your domains to an excel sheet. This will allow you to filter by keyword. You may find the export option in the bottom right of the Domain Parking and Domain Management sections of your account.

You may also find it useful to create Portfolios within your account. Once logged in select "Domain Parking" from the "My Sedo" menu. From here you can create new portfolios by selecting one or more domains using the check boxes in the left hand column, then entering a portfolio name in the text box under 'Create New Portfolio' and clicking the 'Save' button.

If you have any questions please visit our Customer Support Center at support.sedo.com.

- Lisa

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I think that what dvdrip is trying to achieve is optimize the domains by identifying less-paying templates and keywords. Exporting does not help; one should be able to sort, view and edit on the spot. With large porfolios that's cumbersome so please consider adding that sorting option.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Lisa,
I tried exporting the layout but it will just not export.
Can you tell me how to do it?

S

SedoCoUk

I think that what dvdrip is trying to achieve is optimize the domains by identifying less-paying templates and keywords. Exporting does not help; one should be able to sort, view and edit on the spot. With large porfolios that's cumbersome so please consider adding that sorting option.

Hello Acro,

Thank you as well for the feedback. I forwarded those ideas on to our Product Management Team.

- Lisa

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Lisa but if I can't see the lander then the export feature is no help.

With the keyword problem I might manage to sort something out.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Lisa, I have plenty of ideas :D I think Sedo's managing interface is a product that was based on strict German aesthetics by British project managers; Americans are more practical. There are several things that could be improved to smoothen interaction with the Sedo platform.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Lisa, I have plenty of ideas :D I think Sedo's managing interface is a product that was based on strict German aesthetics by British project managers; Americans are more practical. There are several things that could be improved to smoothen interaction with the Sedo platform.
Theo - hot on semantics. I love it.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Far from focusing on semantics; just "view source" at Sedo.com ;)

<!--
(c) 2008 Sedo GmbH

This website is powered by TYPO3 - inspiring people to share!
TYPO3 is a free open source Content Management Framework initially created by Kasper Skaarhoj and licensed under GNU/GPL.
TYPO3 is copyright 1998-2008 of Kasper Skaarhoj. Extensions are copyright of their respective owners.
Information and contribution at http://typo3.com/ and http://typo3.org/
-->
OK, so the CMS is Danish but still the end-result is not as smooth as it could be.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
All I meant was that Sedo's platform was developed by a multi-cultural team that appears to have contributed their parts in a non-seamless manner. It's rough around the edges.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
All I meant was that Sedo's platform was developed by a multi-cultural team that appears to have contributed their parts in a non-seamless manner. It's rough around the edges.
That's today's collaborative development in a nutshell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom