Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

SPAM from Domainers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I thought with Privacy protection I would have a lot less SPAM, this was the case for the first year when I transferred my portfolio over, but now I'm receiving an unusual high amount of SPAM and it's ALL coming from bottom feeding domainers, One offers variations of my domains, another offers an appraisal service, the other offers SEO and their ALL using my privacy WHOIS email address.

Is it possible for Fabulous to use a image of the whois email address instead of text that can be copy and pasted? or is there something else you can do?...

This stuff is passing my filters and making it's way directly into my inbox.

Thank you

Fabulous.com

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Raider,

There is an option to use an image for email for normal whois details, unfortunately this option is not available for whois privacy. We can look into offering this service for whois privacy as well.

Cheers

Andrew

I thought with Privacy protection I would have a lot less SPAM, this was the case for the first year when I transferred my portfolio over, but now I'm receiving an unusual high amount of SPAM and it's ALL coming from bottom feeding domainers, One offers variations of my domains, another offers an appraisal service, the other offers SEO and their ALL using my privacy WHOIS email address.

Is it possible for Fabulous to use a image of the whois email address instead of text that can be copy and pasted? or is there something else you can do?...

This stuff is passing my filters and making it's way directly into my inbox.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom