Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Spam!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDude

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have received 1138 Conversations in Gmail so far, Each with 50+ emails in from the one IP address: 65.98.38.194

Two freinds got hit last night by the same idiot, Any advice on what i can do?

I:
Contacted Gmail
Webhost of IP

This is really pissing me off, I have important emails and i am due to receive important emails, I cant go through 1600 conversations (80K emails) looking for my important email.

Screenshot: http://imagemaniac.com/img/wgv5Gadamnit.JPG

Note: That is only so far, Since Writing this PM i have had to edit the number twice. Up to 2000 (50 in each conversation).

-Paul :-(

Domain Days 2024

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's not real spam (uce). It's someone specific, probably a "friend" playing a joke, or someone who just really does hate you. There is probably some site or script that lets you do it to other people.

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well that sucks.

It's not very satisfying, but you could probably train gmail's spam filter to pick these off before you even see them. It looks like there is a lot of repitition among them.

Good luck!

MrDude

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Two other people i know were hit yesterday.

I emailed the host, They have been through 3 accounts sending out mass emails and terminated them, They keep coming, I doubt any site allows you do that, Well any legal site, Maybe headers are spoofed?

-Paul

PS: Over 250,000 Emails so far, A site allowing you to do that as a joke? :cheeky:

Yay!!

After hours of work i found out who the idiot is:

John Malinowski
Zamblo.org
MalinRepair.info
+1.4109438868

ZamNet Communications
4813 Old Capitol Trail
Apartment 306
Wilmington, Delaware 19808-5229
United States

I have enough proof.

The main domain, MalinRepair.info was pointed at IMAGELINKUSA's nameservers which was used to spam, The host have confirmed it was that and have terminated the account, His whois email linked me to a namepros account after using Google, His username there is John Malinowski, Same as Whois on MalinRepair. On Namepros he has johnmalinowski.com in his profile, Which resolved, After the host terminated his account it stopped loading, And nameservers reveal the same namservers which were used to spam, IMAGELINKUSA's. Same name in all Whois.

John Has been a naughty boy. What would his parents say? Ill find that out later on when i call ;)

PolurNET.com

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up Paul. Check your PM for a reply.

Even though John was indeed with us for a week in August/July, he's since been suspended and no longer part of any staff or divisions of ours.

Hopefully you'll be able to take appropriate action to prevent this spam disaster! We'll continue to monitor our servers for any similar suspicious activities.

Regards,
Anand
Chief of Operations
PolurNET Communications

CrazyDev

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LMAO, never knew John would do that, well I guess hes been a bad boy..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom