Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Spam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chappy

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Hello i am interested in purchasing your domain name, [LLL].com. I am only interested in the domain and not any web site which may be associated with it.
My offer for this domain is $3,500. This is a genuine offer and it may be negotiable depending on the domain's traffic/visitors. I am looking at 4 other names and once I have the prices on all 5 names, I will make a decision

I kindly request that you to respond to this e-mail so that I know you have received the email

Kind Regards
Jay

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Hello i am interested in purchasing your domain name, [LLL].com. I am only interested in the domain and not any web site which may be associated with it.
My offer for this domain is $3,500. This is a genuine offer and it may be negotiable depending on the domain's traffic/visitors. I am looking at 4 other names and once I have the prices on all 5 names, I will make a decision

I kindly request that you to respond to this e-mail so that I know you have received the email

Kind Regards
Jay

I've received a couple just like it. Appraisal scam as far as I remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom