Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Spamzilla

LPJxxx

Level 2
Reaction score
I am thinking of subscribing to Spamzilla. If you do would anyone answer me these qs please?

Is it worth it?
What do the colours represent? Spamzilla seem to take it for granted that you'll know.
When a domain is shown to have expired, does it automatically have a new value, e.g. a Godaddy estimaate? Or does the registrar decided? Thank you.

jonesrussell42

Level 1
Reaction score
I am thinking of subscribing to Spamzilla. If you do would anyone answer me these qs please?

Is it worth it?
What do the colours represent? Spamzilla seem to take it for granted that you'll know.
When a domain is shown to have expired, does it automatically have a new value, e.g. a Godaddy estimaate? Or does the registrar decided? Thank you.
Hi, have you been through their FAQ https://www.spamzilla.io/faq/? It looks pretty good. I'm a newb, Spamzilla looks awesome though.

diesel310

Level 1
Reaction score

Is it worth it?
I highly recommend spamzilla, and they have some great tools in addition to their domain search, and spam checker (always take this with a grain of salt though, often false positives). Always happy to help if you need some pointers.

1. I think you're referring to "Maj Topics" if this is the case see this article here, the colors / numbers are based off Majestic's Topical Trust Flow and best explained in the article.
2. You can filter down the results to expired, pending delete and marketplace (godaddy, namejet, dynadot etc) just like expireddomains.

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've thought of it but would need to be developing a lot of websites to make it worthwhile.

Or selling those domains for SEO value.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom