Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Spanish .ES Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I recently purchased an .ES-Spanish domain from EuroDns, since it had a nice overture rating, although pricing was quite high. I noticed that there was a message regarding whoi can purchase, and now there open to everyone. The name is listed in my account, however, when I type it in, it shows no page whatsoever. I set up Nameservers. Maybe someone can help me with this.

PapaStiz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Fab - Right now you actually dont own the .es domain. You kind of just pre-ordered it. You get first crack but does not really mean it is yours. After Nov 8 (I think) is when you will actually get to lock it down to whatever NS you want. At any rate you will be waiting a while.

PapaStiz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not sure on that one. Maybe someone else can shed some light. I have got some .es domains preordered myself and would like to know the answer.

Fab - I orded about 10 of the .es domains. They charged my card. I can only assume they will refund the money to the card if I dont get the domain. :)

btw...what did you backorder? get some good ones?

scorpio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
and here is 20% discount voucher code from Freddy at eurodns . USe this code to get 20% discount on .es names till the 30th Nov. at EuroDNS.

DNFORUM_ES20

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
this is whats called "sunrise"

you only get billed if your pre-order is successful of course.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PapaStiz said:
Not sure on that one. Maybe someone else can shed some light. I have got some .es domains preordered myself and would like to know the answer.

Fab - I orded about 10 of the .es domains. They charged my card. I can only assume they will refund the money to the card if I dont get the domain. :)

btw...what did you backorder? get some good ones?

Got some typos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom