Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

speedydomainregustrations Account Hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotcom

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
http://www.speedydomainregistration.com

does anyone else have any domains names with this mob.

I have(i hope i still do) 7 of them but some friggim scum had obviously hacked my account and redircetd all my domains to a bloody picture.

check it out

www.jobagency.org

even the main page of the domain seller isnt coming up now.

shows

404 Not Found
The requested URL '/index.php' was not found on this server.

any advice would be GREATLY appreciated

mike

Gail

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
okay - that is truly bizarre. There are no links on that webpage so there is nowhere to go - not the usual set-up with a redirect.

Even more bizarre is that the registrar doesn't come up either, so I suspect the problem is at a higher level that Your account, I suspect the problem is with the speedydomain site.

send an email to [email protected] and ask him/her what is up.

maybe someone who knows more about this kinda stuff will chime in - will be interesting to find out.

dotcom

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i have searched around a bit and that bloody email shows up in google related to defacing websites !!!! typicle.

ive emailed speedy and hope they rectify it as i am sure given that even their own domain name is slapped with a pic, every one of their client sprobably has the same trouble.

mike

Kid Kool

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gail
okay - that is truly bizarre. There are no links on that webpage so there is nowhere to go - not the usual set-up with a redirect.

Even more bizarre is that the registrar doesn't come up either, so I suspect the problem is at a higher level that Your account, I suspect the problem is with the speedydomain site.

send an email to [email protected] and ask him/her what is up.

maybe someone who knows more about this kinda stuff will chime in - will be interesting to find out.

[email protected] is the email of the people who hacked the registrar site. it appears to be more of a prank than anything.

Gail

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
[email protected] is the email of the people who hacked the registrar site.

ROFL (or should I say "duh"?)

I realized that, I just thought they might want to brag about their exploit and dotcom might get some info out of contacting them.

I assume that hushmail is an anon mail service that these folks are hiding behind...so no fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom