Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Sponsor a site

Status
Not open for further replies.

taisoft.org

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Looking for sponsors

Description:
Hi.
I'm looking for sponsors for dncities.com. I'm not looking just for money as sponsors. I'm looking for people who are willing to provide anything to support dncities.com. Curretly the site is on smf with tinyportal and has no members since i deleted the old forum. I'm planning on expanding and use v-bullient now. I am looking for people willing to help ex:mod,admin,skin. The main sponsor i'm looking for is to provide v-bullient for me and i get full ownership. If you provide v-bullient for me you will get back in return:
an ad on
www.taisoft.org
www.taisoft.ca(haven't fix nameservers yet)
www.mycoolurl.com
www.dncities.com
www.showursite.com
www.awesomedirectories.com(still under construction)
www.hugeemail.com
www.kidnets.net
www.trueimagehost.com
If you want to be mod you will get back in return:
You can moderate post and you can advertise for 3 month in dncities.com's ad block(going to be there for v-b when someone invests)
If you want to design the skin you will get back in return:
on the footer you can include your design company. Your site will be advertise on the history of the site and on all my site just like the person who buys v-b for me.
If you can make seo tools i'll let you list your site on all my site.
People if you get to list your site on all my site you will be saving $250 dollars. I charge people 250 dollar per year to get listed on my sites. So if you can provide any service i'll think about putting ads on my site. I can offer anything for exchange. Pm me for details and we can work something out. If its not clear to u or you don't understand pm me. thanks

What I Offer: any thing

What I'm Looking For:
any support on dncities.com
ex:be a mod, design skin, design a tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom