Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Sporadic Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

navpros

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Not sure what is going on, but I still cannot see where my traffic is coming from via my DS stats. Anyone else experiencing this issue? Click on "dashboard view" and you will see your daily visitor stats/vs revenue displayed, but when you click on a corresponding folder, you cannot see stats on a per domain name basis. Or, at least I can't. Emailed support but no response in over 24 hours.

greenlake

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
me too- can get only overall daily stats , but no report by domain name for last 5 days. Not sure whats going on. DS also not saying anything about it on their front page....

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They have problem with that. I have spoken with DS Support and tech department is working on it. I have added around 10 domain names 3 days ago and the statistics do not even report 1 unique visitor.

gdurni

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have the same problem every now and then. Becomes a much bigger problem when testing a large amount of names within the time frame to be deleted.

Seems to have fixed itself a couple days ago but back at it today with the same issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom