Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Stand Up And Protect Your Domain Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicpal

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
As many of you may or may not be aware,

hiOsilver

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Unbelievable. Some people are incredibly stupid about these matters. You are offering them too good a deal at $55!! I would have raised the price $20 each time she sent me a new email just to cover my time and effort in responding.

nicpal

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
And the saga continues.....

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
consider how much your time is worth...

SONICdomains

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just let it be. The football player's family is probably paying the consultant $25 an hour to write these emails back to you. Stop corresponding with her.

Incredible, the guy probably has a contract for $x,xxx,xxx and won't cough up $25 more. Instead he pays the consultant $25 an hour to send ridiculous emails to you.

Some people...

jberryhill

Philadelphia Lawyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The football player's family is probably paying the consultant

There's no indication here that this correspondent was in fact authorized by the football player. I've seen plenty of scams where people approach domain registrants claiming such authorization, with the objective of flipping the name for a profit when the *real* celebrity comes a'callin'. Whenever a non-attorney claims to be an "agent" or "publicist" for someone else, always ask for evidence of express authorization from the real party in interest.

After all, I won the Dutch lottery four times this week, and have several pending offers to move tens of millions of dollars out of Nigeria on behalf of General Abacha's apparent ten widows and their barristers. There's no requirement that you believe everything someone tells you in email.

mark

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
and have several pending offers to move tens of millions of dollars out of Nigeria on behalf of General Abacha's apparent ten widows and their barristers. There's no requirement that you believe everything someone tells you in email.[/QUOTE]

------

only a general, john? mine are usually from daughters or wives, of the deceased presidents or ministers of interior whose names change about once a month.

M

mole

interesting indeed.

We are the squatters, my friend...

And weeeeee, will be like this till the end...

We are the squatters, we are the squatters ...

No time to bargain, no time for losers ....

We are the champions... of domains.............

Dave Zan

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Loved reading your post, nicpal. Another informative one. :eek:k:

I want to ask you a question, but only if you're up to storytelling of sorts. :-D

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SONICdomains said:
Just let it be. The football player's family is probably paying the consultant $25 an hour to write these emails back to you. Stop corresponding with her.

Incredible, the guy probably has a contract for $x,xxx,xxx and won't cough up $25 more. Instead he pays the consultant $25 an hour to send ridiculous emails to you.

Some people...

You do realize that this thread is over a year old, don't you? :undecided

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
MovieDomains said:
You do realize that this thread is over a year old, don't you? :undecided

lmao ... that is funny

Anyway, so after reading this thread and the date started, I have now come to the conclusion that this website was for MichealVick.com? :-O

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom