Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Starting GamerVein.com *Please Take A Look*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matvey

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have been wanting to start a new site and forums for sometime now and I want to do this one right.

I need to know what you guys think I should use IPB or Vbul.

If Vbul is there anybody in here that knows how to mod vbul that would like to help me with this project as a Top Moderator at the site And ill pay you 500 F$ a month + whatever you charge me to actually get the modded theme.

AndWhat kind of advertising should I do befor the launch of the site?

And if I could find some good articles to start off with do you think I should later on add a site to the forum using the 1 free site design with five pages by the Exclusive package?

If anybody can help me at all with my first steps towards making this site happen please give me a hollar here or via PM or I would greatly appriciate it if you emailed me at [email protected]

Coolalex

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If it is a gaming site for like a council i would recomend doing a drawing for a game like a month after the forum has launched and do like every one who has at least 20 posts is entered and you get 1 more ticket for each active person you reffer. I did that and i got tons of members!

Matvey

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Im definitly into that, I like giving away prizes to atract people. Its going to be everything gaming site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom