Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Stat Delays

Status
Not open for further replies.

slumbum

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It has been 6 days since I optimized my bodis domains...and although my domains receive a fair amount of traffic, once I optimized...the stats are delayed. For 6 days.

I wrote to Bodis, and they said something about preventing fraud, quality and so forth, but is anyone else having such delays?

Domain Days 2024

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There were some delays for the last 2 weeks. We've updated the stats until July 16th.

We will update the stats until July 18th tonight. We want to update stats daily, but one of our new ad providers is slacking off and not updating their reporting on a daily basis. I am trying to push them to update it every day at a specific time.

I apologize for the delays.

namenut

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The delays seem to have passed. In fact I think I am seeing two (2) updates a day now.
However .......... I did see a huge drop (75%) in traffic yesterday. Any one else see a drop yesterday (08-07-08)

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The statistics are in real-time now, but there will be a 15-minute delay starting a few days from now. It will still update by the second, but with a 15-minute delay.

We discard more and more visitors that we determine are invalid visitors to provide the most accurate visitor numbers. That means, robots are now being removed from your real-time stats and the number should decline more as we add in a few more final "invalid visitor rules".

Revenue should stay the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom