Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

state lottery domain names

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdudleyg

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know anyone who has experience making money from
state lottery domain names?
I have several for a new state lottery that are receiving traffic.
I had planned only to try to sell to the state government but they are not buying names, as yet.
I will consider using them otherwise, e.g, letting someone with experience with another state lottery make money for him/herself and for me, with them.
Thanks.
PM

Domain Days 2024

gmac17

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i have one of these as well. I built a one page site with links to the real site, and adsense - it pays very little though.

sdudleyg

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My names are for the North Carolina lottery, that just started March 31st. I have a number of relevant names that all lead to this page http://NorthCarolinaEducationLottery.com Almost all the 429 visits from March 29 through this time today (April 2) are from people typing in that domain name, with some from NorthCarolinaEducationalLottery.com and less for some of the other names and search engines.
I need someone who knows how to quickly link to other lotteries that pay. I don't think the North Carolina lottery does. Sounds like you may need what I need. What is your domain name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom