Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

stats 4/30/09 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

fayette

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Donny,

I am assuming there is a problem with the stats from 4/30/09 I went from over 1,000 clicks to 20 anyone else seeing this? Maybe only international stats finalized?

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, decrease in visits and massive wipe out of clicks. Odd but I am sure they will fix it :)

Paralegal

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A client displays about 1/25th of clicks and RPC dropped 300%. CTR dropped to less than 1% from about 20%. Since it's in estimate stage I'd like an explanation how this could occur.

jwinston

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Overnight we received incomplete final data from one of our providers that caused the low final stats. As you may have already noticed we have reverted the data for 04/30/09 back to the estimates until we receive the corrected numbers. Final numbers will be posted as soon as we receive them.

James Winston
parked.com

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The final numbers have been posted correctly.

Donny

Paralegal

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
jwinston wrote "Overnight we received incomplete final data from one of our providers that caused the low final stats."

That doesn't explain how 96 to 98% of clicks disappeared on these two accounts unless that provider contributed that percentage of the clicks and they deducted 100% of clicks.

It's interesting that jwinston responded since he's only made 9 posts in 3 years.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What is odd is while the rev for the day looks close to normal again, the clicks are on random names that never had one that day and the ones with the clicks before the correction have none?

Just a weird day, today seems off too tbh, never had so many 1 cent clicks :(

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
jwinston is one of our programmers and he handles all of our stats. So there isn't anything weird there.

Paralegal if you have issues with your stats on an account, send me your information and I will take a look at it.

Donny

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
revenue just keeps going lower and lower every single day - time to move !

Paralegal

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Donny, you and others there have blown me off several times no matter how strange something was (i.e No clicks 1st 50 visits for one-half day for a domain that's averaged 27% CTR in two years at Parked. Visits were less than average so it wasn't bots)

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wolfis - Everybody should try different companies sometimes. Maybe your domains will do better somewhere else, maybe they won't, you don't know until you try.

Paralegal - I don't think I'm blowing you off when I'm asking you for your username so I can look at your account.

Donny

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom