Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Stats delay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one who has delay in his stats at Parked? Mine haven't been finalized since Thursday 10/11...

Actually nevermind, Parked.com just added the following update:

2007-10-13 | Finalizing of stats is delayed.
Finalizing of stats is delayed until we receive the final number from one of our providers.

The finalizing of your stats will be delayed. One of our providers is currently undergoing maintenance and we are unable to download the final numbers, which are required in processing your final numbers, at this time. They are currently scheduled to be off-line until Monday, October 15th, however, we may get the necessary information prior to Monday. Rest assured that we will finalize your numbers as soon as we possibly can and we apologize for any inconveniences this may cause you. Parked.com

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
One of our providers has delayed their final stats for Thursday and Friday. We are hoping to get them tonight.

Donny

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for keeping us updated Donny

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well it looks like the update (or partial one) came thru for 10/11...mine looks way off though, did anyone else's update?

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
10/11 was made available to us yesterday so I finalized the numbers. I have been told that the numbers for the 10/12 - 10/14 should be available by 12PM EST/9am PST.

Donny

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
No stats? No worries. With Parked, money still keeps coming in.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Finalized stats are shown for the past 3 days.
My revenue is down by 30%.
RPC went from 0.12 to 0.09.
I give parked 3-4 days more. MAX.

gawnd

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
huh, my ctr rate has been down since last week. but strangely, i'm seeing the same thing across parking providers and even on my contextual ads on developed sites. very strange.

also seeing my adwords bids getting cheaper in competitive industries - wondering if the weak economy is playing through in softer ad budgets.

i did just get my best parked click ever though - RPC of $3.99

rileez

I Blame /.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

rileez

I Blame /.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
stats seem stuck right now =\

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't mind stuck. I mind ridiculously low.

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
here is part of the response i got from my sources at yahoo about the revenue decrease :
===================
Hello Wolfgang,

In response to your email, we understand your concerns about your price per click revenue having decreased. Please keep in mind that we have implemented Quality Based Pricing, which may potentially affect your earnings.

This enhancement ensures that traffic is priced in a manner that is consistent with the quality it delivers to our advertisers. Clicks from low-quality traffic sources may be discounted to ensure that advertisers are paying an appropriate amount for a click based on the value of that lead.

We feel that Quality-Based pricing is an important step in our overall commitment to deliver high-value traffic to our advertisers, a high-quality experience for users, and long-term success for our distribution partners. Also, please keep in mind that we are using conversion performance and other proprietary methods to determine the value of the traffic from our publishers.
==================

what a bull#$%^& , i have tested my names over and over with affiliate links and i know how they convert !

-...but this is not the last step of yahoo's "new system ":

in the next 2 weeks they will add a feature called "blocked Continents" to their advertiser control .

so if you have mostly none north amarican traffic you will likely see another "difference in revenue"

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The stats are now un-stuck. We turned them off for about an hour I just found out about.

But they are running now.

Donny

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So some of you have seen a decrease in the click value on higher paying keywords also? (keep in mind this is Yahoo and not parked)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom