Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Stats Not Updating? Or just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dillpupp

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This may or not even be a problem,but did the stats stop updating sometime this morning or am I just having a really really slow day? My rev is less than 50% of where I usually am this time of day.
Anyone else or just me? :cool:g

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It seems okay for me. As you may know the revenue is auto corrected after 48 hours, so it does not really matter that much how much you earn before auto correction is made by the system

dillpupp

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah,I'm familiar with the auto-correction but I've been stuck at $12.01 since I logged on today.Usually at this time of day I'm at $25-$30++.
I guess I'm just having a horrible day :-(

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

We are actually experiencing exactly the same attack as we had last week :( However, I doubt anyone is actually noticing anything as we know how to deal with it. However, when this happened last week, to lighten the load on the servers, our tech crew disabled the live stats reporting. This then kicked in again a couple of hours later. I'm sure this is the explanation here. Sadly, they are all in a meeting, so I can't answer directly, but this would be the most sensible explanation.

PM or email me if you have any specific queries.

Ed

dillpupp

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Ed,for another fast and detailed explanation.You've got the fastest support in the business barnone.

To Everyone: Ed both posted here about the issue and replied to my PM in less than 3 minutes after I PM'd him.Now is that good service or what?
I've waited 3 weeks for replies from Sedo before.
These attacks are unreal,what do they have to gain? Nothing.I'm glad you're on top of the situation though,hopefully you can catch these guys.

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's good to hear. I am still only showing a 1/3 of what it should be. Glad to know your on top of things.

Premiumhosted

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm having the same thing today, I've only made around $4 and all of my domains are extremely low.

Are you guys receiving attacks again today as well? This has to be stopped, those boneheads who are doing it should be caught and punished!

Anyways your service rocks, and be sure to let us know :)

dillpupp

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes,I was wondering if everything was OK today too...my uniques and revenue are noticibly lower than usual.

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Same here... alot lower.

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Down here, too. Seems to be lower for the last few days.

Premiumhosted

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It has got to be some more attacks... Damn lets catch those Boneheads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom