Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Stats not updating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dillpupp

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My stats don't seem to have updated for 4 hours or so,how about everyone else? It's probably not a big deal,I'm sure Ed and the ND team are on top of things,I just thought I'd post just in case...

dnbidder

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
man i was worried, added some new names and they have had no traffic, wondered what was going on

do u know exaclty how long they havnt updated for

dillpupp

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure exactly,but I think it's approaching 4 or 5 hours.I checked at noon and my stats haven't changed since,and it's 5pm here now.

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i checked the first time at 11:50 am EST and nothing updated since than - but i'm sure Ed knows this already.

TDH

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Similar problem here too, it maybe Google not sending the stats to ND? As you say I guess that Ed & co will be onto it ASAP & that it will be sorted.

dillpupp

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looks like they got it fixed already,good work ND!

chumba

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yep. Mine updated, too. And though I'd rather not wait several hours for an update, I must admit - when I got the update it made my day. I love first-time clicks on brand new names.

typeins

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you are checking your clicks a few times per hour maybe the time could be spent doing something more useful :D

hehe anyway.. Yes it appeared namedrive was slow with their stats earlier on.. I assume its fixed now from your posts.

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
typeins said:
Yes it appeared namedrive was slow with their stats earlier on.. I assume its fixed now from your posts.

yes, I was also wondering what was the matter. but everything now is okay. ND continues to be my favorite park!

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Sorry about this. I wasn't actually aware of it until this morning European time. I've sent off a mail to tech to try and find out what the problem was. However, once the stats did get updated, everything was reported as normal.

Ed

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can someone tell me what time stats are updated?

For example, Sedo posts stats approx 15 min after each hour...

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Our stats are parsed with the Goog's stats, so our stats run on PST. Depending on where you are, then you will see a 'delay' for clicks / CTR etc. Our earnings stats are updated around 4pm PST every day.

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom