Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

stats stuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i checked at 8:30 pm est and then now 11:30 pm est and nothing has moved ,which is difficult to understand with 800 names parked there - no clicks and no visitors - strange ! ( not that this service is showing goods results anyway - under $ 10 per 1000 visitors )

anyone else having bad conversions ( click %) ?

i asked via pm over one week ago to look into my account response was send me your login id and i will look into it ( which i did via email - NOTHING -NOT EVEN a GO TO HELL, then i contacted my account manager - NOTHING ,but i will look into it.

one just can wonder

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
wolfis.com said:
i checked at 8:30 pm est and then now 11:30 pm est and nothing has moved ,which is difficult to understand with 800 names parked there - no clicks and no visitors - strange ! ( not that this service is showing goods results anyway - under $ 10 per 1000 visitors )

anyone else having bad conversions ( click %) ?

i asked via pm over one week ago to look into my account response was send me your login id and i will look into it ( which i did via email - NOTHING -NOT EVEN a GO TO HELL, then i contacted my account manager - NOTHING ,but i will look into it.

one just can wonder

Wolfis, As I told you when for your login information that we would take a look at your account, we have been and we continue to look at your account. You have a very unique account, but it's typical in most cases. You like a few other people decided to think they knew how to optimize their domains better than we do. In most cases the customer does always know best, and in many cases they do not. I will never overwrite what you put in as a hardcode. And a large number of your domains have been harcoded to some term.

If you owned gzua.com and you set it to legal documents, go for it, but I can't help you there. Because to me, it's gzua. But most of your domains with traffic and no clicks don't really have much of a meaning to them. Don't worry I have 50,000 of my own domains that mean absolutely nothing to anybody, not even me.

But your problem is a simple one, you are worried about $10 per 1000 visitors. What do you consider to be a visitor? Once you determine what is a visitor then we can really talk. The bottom line is is at the end of the day you are not making as much money with us than you do with somebody else, please use them. I am in this to make money just like you are. I have domains at other parking companies because certain domains I own do better at other places.

But let's do the real math here, if I remove all of the search engine spiders that have hit your domains today, which we count as visitors, you would be over $45 RPM instead of the $13 RPM we have you at right now. So again, what is a visitor?

And yes our stats are working perfectly fine.

Donny

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom