Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

stats stuck !

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
close to every day your updates are stuck now for several hours.

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
wolfis.com said:
close to every day your updates are stuck now for several hours.

Notice this due to lower traffic and ctr results.

Any update here?

jwinston

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We are aware of the delay in the updating of your stats. We have since resolved the cause of the delay and our stats programs are once again running. While the stats were not being updated in your reports all traffic/revenue for your domains was still being logged and no statistics were lost. The programs are currently getting "caught up" crunching this raw data. There is no exact ETA as to when the updating will complete but my guess is about one hour

We apologise for any inconvience this has caused as we appreciate you bringing any potential problems to our attention.

James Winston
parked.com

f.y.i: the last time stats updates were delayed was due to some routine maintenance.

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
jwinston said:
We are aware of the delay in the updating of your stats. We have since resolved the cause of the delay and our stats programs are once again running. While the stats were not being updated in your reports all traffic/revenue for your domains was still being logged and no statistics were lost. The programs are currently getting "caught up" crunching this raw data. There is no exact ETA as to when the updating will complete but my guess is about one hour

We apologise for any inconvience this has caused as we appreciate you bringing any potential problems to our attention.

James Winston
parked.com

f.y.i: the last time stats updates were delayed was due to some routine maintenance.

Thanks for the update James.

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update James, we'll check it later.

Cheers,
Em

Preoccupy

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the detail explanation. will be waiting......:angel:

jwinston said:

James Winston
parked.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom