Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

stats way down today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just checked my stats for the day...

CTR is at 3.xx% ... RPM is $5.xx

last 2 weeks numbers = CTR - 23.xx% ... RPM - $72.xx

Anyone else experiencing anything like this?

boziffous

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Currently Parked appears to be down for an upgrade but earlier when I checked my numbers seemed normal.

So as to not cause any panick out there, from Parked.com "PLEASE NOTE: Parked.com's domain parking services are not being affected by this upgrade."

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you just saw the numbers before an update..sometimes they are a little wierd but you have to remember they are nothing more than estimates and I am trying very hard to just not look until the next day after lunchtime...thats all that really matters, the rest is a waste of brain power!

BostonDomainer

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just moved all my domains from sedo to Parked.... cant wait to see the stats tomorrow...

gawnd

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
seems to me since the last major update impressions have been getting in front of clicks - this could explain your low CTR. mine seems to normalize over night. but like focus says - probably best to not waste your energy on checking too often. the finalized numbers are all that matters.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just moved all my domains from sedo to Parked.... cant wait to see the stats tomorrow...

Ok, in this case definitely give it a day or two before you start seeing normal numbers...the first and second days clicks are based on pure estimates since there is no current known click value for the domains...so you may have 1000 clicks estimated at like .37/click or something on a domain that really pays .15/click, etc. But since your name or account is new there has to be a 2 or 3 day window before the estimates are anywhere close to being accurate..just a little fyi. ;)

Good luck!

Chris

ps - no I do NOT work for parked.com, but I should.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think you can turn off the estimates if you want, but usually the update doesn't take much out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom