Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Still haven't received notification of transfer from seller at DS....

Status
Not open for further replies.

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I purchased a domain this morning from someone over at DS,

http://www.domainstate.com/showthread.php3?threadid=12530

He said he would post sold for me (since I cannot). Doesn't appear he has. Also if you can ask him to transfer the name ASAP. The name is ShowTickets.info.

note to duke: I noticed the domains were expiring soon so I just had the name transfered in house at DirectNic where the name is at.

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
fyi: Proof of payment

Dear Gregory Krajewski,

This email confirms that you sent $30.00 to [email protected].

------------------------------
Payment Details
------------------------------

Amount: $30.00
Transaction ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ShowTickets.info
Note:
Payment for ShowTickets.info

-------------------------------------------

Here was his email to me:

Greg,

Thanks for payment. Yes, I'll post SOLD in thread. The authcode for
showtickets.info is "XXXXXXXXX". Let me know if any troubles.

John

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you do post sold on my behalf there is $1800 DNF in it for you.

Just say: ShowTickets.info Sold on behalf of Izopod (DNF):

John---Izopod requests approval of this domain transfer ASAP

YES, that is $1800 DNF... I want to make sure I'm not getting screwed on this deal...

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thanks for doing that...1800 coming your way!!

If someone knows that seller please let them know the transfer is INHOUSE, and is very simple to do. Just approve the damn email request from DIRECTNIC!! If nobody knows this person, then I'm afraid I may have lost my $30.00.

CORRECTION: I will be reporting this to PAYPAL by the end of day, if domain is not transfered.

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just saw he made a post over at DS. I have sent SEVERAL emails, but no response, yet he has time to do a long
post (btw: Duke, my transfer request was at done at DirectNIC 3 1/2 hours ago. It only takes a few minutes if done INHOUSE, yet I haven't seen anything)---BUYER BEWARE!!!

Domain Expirations & Registrar Name

To Duke and all reading this thread.

Duke, you bring up a good issue. All of the domains for sale are registered with www.directnic.com. The registrar is listed as: "Sponsoring Registrar:R152-LRMS". I called Directnic and they said that's there ID, but they do business as Directnic. I have had my domains with them for two years and can vouch that they are a fabulous company.

All of my domains expire in about 2 weeks, hence the big liquidation sale which will help me fund renewals for those domains not sold by the close of this sale on Thursday. Directnic tells me that nearly all transfers are completed within 10 days. Some take as short as 1 day. If a domain takes longer and expires, I will refund your money.

If you are worried about expiration, there is a way to guarantee transfer prior to expiration. You can sign up for a Directnic account for free and transfer into your Directnic account. This usually takes only a few hours. The cost is $15 which also adds one year of registration time.

Duke, I will certainly release you from your purchase obligation if that's what you wish. Happy customers are more important to me than the money. :)

Others who have bought domains from me will vouch that I turn around a speedy transaction and make sure you're happy.

John

formerly known as: agentj

_______

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Threads merged - confusing enough with one thread - maybe better to resolve problems on other forums with other forum or carry on discussion by PM !

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As Roger suggested, sent you a PM Izopod.

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We could resolve this real quickly, if DS would unban me. If someone has a direct email to safesys I would appreciate that.

Not sure why the guy singled me out not to complete the transaction, but as many here can attest, I always complete deals in a extremely smooth fashion. So when I say this person isn't responding to emails, or approving the transaction, I mean it!!

Thanks for any help anyone can provide!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom