Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Still losing time and money with namedrive !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdominioso

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
In dnforum and many other forums i see many Namedrive accounts getting suspended on namedrive and i was always asking myself why? I was thinking they must have done click fraud or something illegal , but you wont know it until it happens to you, even that, you still dont know why.

all my names, traffic and revenue are evaporated...nothing $0 .I park 57 domains in namedrive and now all are off !!

Before parking my domains in Namedrive i check the "terms and condictions " and it's the same terms like any parking company , so like domainer we know which is correct and wrong !!!

The most curious in this story that Namedrive suspend your account when you are waiting for the payout !! they will never suspend your account whith $3..NO NO NO !! they will wait when your credit is $20 or more , and they will send you the email " your account suspended , reason terms and conditions " , and when you will talk with namedriver in this forum , he will give you any reason to make you feel like bad boy !!!

Any way i w'll not recommend NAMEDRIVE to any domainer , right now maybe you are happy but next time you can be the next VICTIM of Namedrive Fraud .

They are very few companies in domain industry that are professional ..

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As stated in my other post, the domains which you listed on NameDrive are all blocked on Sedo too. The only source of traffic was from these videos and we do not allow that kind of traffic on our system. If a domain is blocked for fraud on Sedo, it is very likely the same will happen on NameDrive and vice versa. If the domains are blocked on Sedo and you 'read our terms and conditions', but the traffic sources are still the same, it is not surprising the same thing happens at NameDrive.

We have these terms for a reason, because our advertising partner does not pay for traffic which is not from real sources. If we find traffic is coming from these sources in a concerted manner - i.e. the only source of traffic on all domains in your account, we have no option but to remove your domains from our system.

As to suspending you when you are nearing payout, this is perfectly natural. We have tens of thousands of accounts and, although we run traffic checks continuously, we check each payment again before paying the account out. If the traffic on the account is clean, as it is in most cases on our system, we pay it out, as we have done for over 3 years hundreds of thousands of times. If, however, the traffic, comes from sources which are not allowed, and you know these sources were not allowed, then we cannot pay out the revenue.

I am perfectly willing to reopen your account if you have any other domains which do not have links to them such as this one:
http://hk.video.yahoo.com/video/video.html?id=1557109&p=models

If you had some real traffic going to your domains, then we would not have suspended your account, but as all traffic is clearly coming from these sites, which you admitted you posted a few months ago, any parking company would have reacted in the same way.

Ed

mulligan

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The most curious in this story that Namedrive suspend your account when you are waiting for the payout !! they will never suspend your account whith $3..NO NO NO !! they will wait when your credit is $20 or more

Basically, if you get kicked out of a parking company then you are breaking the terms of service, whether you know it or not.

Never had any problems with Namedrive, received my payment today in fact .. keep up the good work guys ... :eek:k:

Last edited:

mdominioso

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Namedriver first this video is not mine it's chinese yahoo ..!!! sure i had youtube account 3 months ago ( before parking my domains ) i cancel it you can verifiy that in youtube....if someone else use this video by viral and propagate it ...i can't control it...my account in sedo is not blocked .. indeed i receive traffic from sedo ...you can check my domains in sedo and you will see..

really i'm disappointed ...in many forums i don't post links of my parked domains to not "have fake traffic ..!!" and now you are talking me about old video propagated by other users !!!

nameadvertising.com

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mdo,
Ed offered to reopen your account with no questionable backlinks.

Move on, will ya?

mdominioso

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Chris , i know that backlinks , videos..etc are not allowed and i tried to not post links ..etc i had some old videos in youtube i delete the account before parking my domains ( because i know that is not allowed ) , now if you submit video in youtube and other users download it and use it in their webs , blogs ..etc how can i resolve it !!

MY ACCOUNT IN SEDO IS NOT BLOCKED ,AND MY ACCOUNT IN ACTIVEAUDIENCE IS NOT BLOCKED AND I'M HAPPY WITH ...

I WILL TRY TO REDIRECT THE 57 DOMAINS (BEFORE PARKED IN NAMEDRIVE) TO SEDO OR DEVELOP IT , PROBLEM THAT I DON'T HAVE TIME AND RIGHT NOW I'M LOSING TRAFFIC ...

ANYWAY IF YOU ARE HAPPY WITH ND I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK....

mvl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I WILL TRY TO REDIRECT THE 57 DOMAINS (BEFORE PARKED IN NAMEDRIVE) TO SEDO OR DEVELOP IT , PROBLEM THAT I DON'T HAVE TIME AND RIGHT NOW I'M LOSING TRAFFIC ...

If you have time to post topics like this, then you also have time to park your domains at Sedo. It does not take forever to do that for 57 domains.

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dude.. Namedriver has tried to accomodate you in every which way.

I see your issue, but really. Just park the remaining 56 domains that do not have youtube links on em.. Make a minisite with adsense for the last one with the youtube links.

Just install wordpress + skin and some articles.. Then slap adsense on it..

Stop bashing Namedrive, because as I see it, they have really tried to help you with your issue. 20$ is nothing to them.. And certainly not anything to risk their rep over.

mdominioso

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Castion , thank you.. now i know that parking my domains is not the best option for me ...

mvl ..i need 5 min at last to change dns for each domain ..i post here because i hate that someone consider me like dishonest domainer .

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom