Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website Stock Market, Financial, Insurance, Mortgage, Real Estate, Invesment domains wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As the title says, I am looking for names related to the Stock Market, Financial, Insurance, Mortgage, Real Estate, Investments, etc.

Budget is up to $1,000 per name (but please don't pm me a name you know is only worth 50-100$ and expect to get 999 for it... not going to happen...)

.com ` .net ` .org ` .info `are the only extensions I will be accepting ~ I will consider .tv's and .mobi's if they are good enough.

If you are going to try and sell me a domain based on traffic or revenue, please provide LEGIT PROOF or your PM will be ignored.

I will pay via PayPal (I am verified for over 8 years) or Escrow depending on the amount of the domain name ($600+).

Thank you and PM's ONLY WITH PRICES PLEASE or it will be ignored!

Last edited:

AndreaB

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PM sent

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you to everyone who has sent me names so far, I have replied to everyone ~ if you haven't received a response from me it is because I am still looking through your list or may have found one or two names to consider, but I am looking for many more, please keep them coming.

Mozzeratti, I didn't receive your PM...

Jag.me

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
will you buy via sedo??

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
will you buy via sedo??

If your asking because you would like me to make a offer on your name to send to auction, then I am going to have to say no. But if you have a good name, for a good, FIXED price ~ then I have no problem with that.

Thanks,
-Mike C.

toria

Lifetime Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM on the way

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok, this is getting a bit ridic, lol. I have received probably 200 pm's and have been unable to find one domain name. Only a couple people have been able to provide me decent / reasonably priced domains names (ty Toria for beone one of them) ~ but here are some things I am NOT looking for:

WorldInsurancesWide.com
TradersMarketStocks.com
NEWSTOCKEXCHANGEOFYORK.com

I want domains that make sense and that are Generic. Please don't send me TM'ed names that you are wanting more than $1,000 for, because first of all I am not looking to spend more then $1,000 and second of all DOWmarketer.com is NOT worth more than a penny let alone reg fee and ONCE AGAIN, don't send me names that you know are barely worth over reg fee for $999 ~ I have received ton's of these and not sure if people just can't read or are trying to be funny, but it only makes you look bad and your name on ignore.

Thanks,
-Mike C.

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
MODS

Please close. No offense, but I am receiving WAY TOO MANY PM's ~ and 99% have nothing to do with what I am asking for nor do they include prices, which I clearly requested.

Jessica320

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
that's sad.

sending one no-nonsense sm name...hope you like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom