Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Stolen domain Follow up Jrrr.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

gafadi

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I posted this couple of months ago about one of my domain being stolen/fraud i guess.

i sold the domain , received the money and pushed the domain.

After a hour or so, the paypal owner disputed and they said it was unauthorized payment, payment was 980

We all are familiar with how paypal is fully dedicated, we can never win in these cases. Godaddy couldnt help me either .

Now it seems Jrrr.com to be in another persons account ,i did sent him email but i got no reply , maybe i sent in wrong email or something i dont know .

I know nothing can be done now about the domain but i just want to know if one of the member here is the new owner or maybe i can contact him somehow. Just want to know if he can provide proper information who he bought it from.

the actual 4 domains i sold was Jrrr.com and tqto.com
vmjm.com
gjaj.com

Thanks and i hope you understand that i am not trying to insult anyone reputation here.

gafadi

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
By the way , i bought this domain from namepros auction

WebMaster

Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice information . I think it will be useful for members . Seems some low bowl buyer who buying LLLL.com,s . They not worth it. Also can say use escrow. As i looked in all legal section, there are most problems because sellers do not know how to secure sell domain width out loosing any cent. U can hire me and i will sell all your domains in most secure way ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom