Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Stop Payment

Status
Not open for further replies.

getaddicted

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hello Donny i have some questions for you...

Is there any option where i can stop my payments.. And when it gets big i request through bank wire..

Coz get money in paypal is one part for us international members... Then getting cheque and other stuff is very long procedure..

And you have minimum of $2500 for bank wire.. Thats high for me...

So could i stop the payment and request when its 2500.. Or is there any way you can give bank wire.. I have some other parking providers.. they have $100 for bank wire... such things cant you do just a suggestion.. heheh If you have to pay fees im ready paying that to lol...

plz help

thank you

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So if I get this right you are saying you don't want us to pay you, in this case you can just forward it to my personal paypal account and we can just call it a day.

Donny

Well, about wires, as of today our accounting department has a policy of $2,500. We had somebody hit $2300 last time and they said no. I don't like the rule, but it's not mine.

Some of the other large companies do offer lower limits on wires, but none of them that I know of are in the US. This guy Jeremy I know blogged about his experience on having to wire some money from a bank and he complained how he was glad that paypal and direct deposit are available.

We are open to over means of paying people besides the 4 that we offer. Which from what I know is more than anybody else as of right now. But if anybody can think of a legitimate way to pay people we are more than willing to give it a try. Sorry, but we have already rejected Western Union, because they wanted like 12% fees on both ends.

Or if somebody find us a place to do international wires for cheap, let me know. We will start using them next time.

But about stopping your payment, I wish I could. Once I press that button it's all yours.

Donny

getaddicted

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hmm okies thanks for your quick reply.... i know its a tough ask.... and yes the other providers who provide are not located in US...

anyways i can suggest u some which are better.... Like Moneybookers.. Coz from moneybookers i can wire to my bank and many international members will love to have it just a suggestion...

or else last option is paypal only... lets see

sealover

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yes how about using it, fees are low and I think many more will be happy.

Terminator

RR Media
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The last time I trusted a PPC provider with $2500 of my revenue, they KEPT IT!, there claim of suspicious traffic is all it takes, not saying that Parked would do that, but it does happen and it CAN happen.

The Paypal fees for international are going to eat you alive, I think its over 4%, and trying to deposit a check from outside your country is even worse. I really think Parked needs to change its rules and allow wire transfers of $500 or $1000 max, I think this would be fair in situations like getaddicted.

just my 2 cents!

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We are in the process of changing banks right now and one of the requests when we sent out of RFP's were low or no US and International wire fees. We are still in the process of determining a new bank, but our plans are to change the levels at that time.

We did look at moneykeepers, and we were not happy with what we saw on our end.

Donny

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom