Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Stormpay to Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowmc

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have to transfer 30$ from stormpay into paypal
if any one can do this on low taxes post here or pm me

TampaBob

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Stormpay is not a currency exchange or bank. You will not be able to transfer to PayPal directly. You can transfer from Stormpay to your bank account then fund your PayPal account from that.

Stormpay has blacklisted and froze a large number of accounts. It is quite possible that you might not be able to get any actual funds from them. Good luck.

Vortex

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's right, and if you cannot withdraw to your bank, you can wait until they relaunch their debit card (currently out of stock) which is the other way to get your stormpay funds.

khuldun

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, commonly known now as Scam Pay, i guess you just leave that money there, i had about 80$ there which were lost to there stupid investgations or whatever.

change

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
search on net , there are many websites claiming that they can help with this type of transfer

TampaBob

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Stay away from any site that says they can help with that type of transfer. Chances are they would be scams since it would require that they accept payment from StormPay and then payout via PayPal or E-gold or some other processor. Sites do not do that unless they are banks or currency exchange sites. I do not believe that you will find any bank or currency exchange site that would be willing to handle that type of transfer from StormPay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom