Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Strange Google Adsense bug on my new site

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetrapak

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm just about to launch a new website that searches for files that were uploaded to Rapidshare. The site is http://rapidbull.com/ , problem is, if you search for something in the Google Adsense for search, it shows:

"Your client does not have permission to get URL /custom?cx=partner-pub
We apologize for your inconvenience, but this request could not be processed.
"

Any of you had the same bug? My programmer also said the normal ads were not working either.

The domain is not backlisted. On the same server (same IP), I have many other sites with Adsense perfectly working. What could cause this?

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is possible Adsense don't permit in TOS Rapidshare links?
First time I've heard this...

tetrapak

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was checking TOS, but it doesn't say anything about these types of sites, and I have also seen Adsense perfectly working on such sites that are not allowed!

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if you were testing the site using the adsense code, probably, too many requests in short time could lead to block the IP for temp / permanently...

other case could be wrongly modified code been used in the search box page or search display page.

could be either of these 2 cases , but not because of the rapid content ..

tetrapak

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ecomindia, the IP is not banned, I have several other sites on the same IP. The code has not been modified at all. We had no extensive tests eithers.

South, thanks for the tip, installed the preview tool. The strange thing is, it doesn't show anything for rapidbull.com. It doesn't show the ads, nor the "e:-2146697208".

I have no idea what is going on.

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Definitely strange. Maybe because there is no real content? I think the adsense bot is having problems reading the page(s). I've never seen the tool have a javascript error before. Try putting up a simple html page with a little content & try the preview tool on that, see if it displays anything.

tetrapak

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Scott, content is never a problem, Adsense just doesn't show related ads until you put up some real content.

Dipendra, I've checked for blacklisting, but it is not blacklisted. There is no hits in archive.org, but backlinks are looking OK, they are mostly Turkish forums, like http://zone.org/tanitimlariniz/19014-rapidbull-com.html .

I appreciate your comments very much, thanks guys!

In the meantime I've just removed the Adsense for search, site looks nice and clean without ads, but then again, there is no revenue :)

nameadvertising.com

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Email Adsense support. Nothing else seems to resolve it!

tetrapak

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Michael, yes, I've read those, but nothing helpful there I'm afraid.
Chris, AFAIK Adsense support is non existing since quite some time now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom