Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Strange moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

aka twomoon
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Morning folks! lol

I have some strange moves made by Sedo Agent during the process of selling names.

I have 3 similar domains listed for sale at Sedo - on all 3 names more than a week ago I received 3 similar offers and accepted them.
Everything was as usual. Names are registered with Godaddy.
Well buyer didn't pay for 5 days or so, so as usual I asked Sedo Agent if the buyer contacted Sedo regarding these 3 purchases.

The Sedo Agent's reply was:

"As the domain is currently registered at GoDaddy we asked the buyer if he has an account there or wants to create one, so the domain can be pushed.
If we receive no answer from the buyer within 2 business days, we will inform you about the next steps."

WTH?
Why Sedo Agent is asking buyer to create an account at Godaddy, before buyer paid for domains and in a situation that the buyer haven't contacted Sedo at all.

I asked about it Sedo Agent, informing that domain could be moved from Godaddy (no any 60-days lock) and got no reply.

Today I decided to ask again if the buyer contacted the Sedo regarding his purchases. Got a reply that as they infromed me earlier they asked the buyer to open an account at Godaddy and when the payment would be submitted they would contact me.

Isn't it strange? What do you think guys?
Why the Agent would ask anyone to create an acc. at Godaddy in the situation when domain could be easily be transferred out from Godaddy (no 60 days lock). And all this happening BEFORE buyer submitted payment!

Thanks, Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom