Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Strange stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

magickid

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi all

I have this typo i was trying to auction, but i closed auction, because traffic dropped to nada overnight, and now after a week traffic is growing again.

Screenshot: http://hjem.wanadoo.dk/~wan34095/fusker.jpg

Can anyone tell me what is going on, with traffic dropping like that and now comin back..
Its kinda hard selling a domain with unstable traffic like that :)

PS: Im going on a small vacation today, so should anyone send PMs, ill reply sunday.

MagicKid

Domain Days 2024

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Its possible that the domain name is being advertised elseware, and the site was down for a few days?

Could be many things.

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Based on similar experience I'm going to guess it belonged to a company that spammed. There is probably some setup somewhere that is still sending spam e-mails occassionaly and automatically. Don't be surprised if you get e-mails asking you to stop spamming. Have you checked yet to see if it's blacklisted?

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This also looks to coincide with the latest Google PageRank update, which can dramatically affect SERPs, (Search Engine Result Placement). I have several sites that were getting zero traffic up until last week, and now are getting consistently 400 hits a day, because they went from a PR0 to a PR4. Maybe the reverse happend to you, your site dropped down the SERPs, so your traffic died off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom