Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Strange transaction with escrow.com ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyk2000

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Very interesting case... I guess the buyer might want to get the names anonymously. In pre-sales correspondence, they never used any names/signatures identifying themsleves (so I used "Dear Sir or Madam" in all my replies). They paid to escrow and funds are cleared. I'm now prompted to transfer domains, but I have no idea to what name/address should I perform the transfer! Funny...
I e-mailed the buyer a few times asking for transfer information, but never received a reply. I must transfer names - but I can not!
All what I have is full name and email (showed inside escrow screen).
I guess escrow should have buyer's details on file, I did not ask escrow to let me know their address/tel/fax yet, may be that is the solution?
Any advice?

DrWho

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by tonyk2000
Very interesting case... I guess the buyer might want to get the names anonymously. In pre-sales correspondence, they never used any names/signatures identifying themsleves (so I used "Dear Sir or Madam" in all my replies). They paid to escrow and funds are cleared. I'm now prompted to transfer domains, but I have no idea to what name/address should I perform the transfer! Funny...
I e-mailed the buyer a few times asking for transfer information, but never received a reply. I must transfer names - but I can not!
All what I have is full name and email (showed inside escrow screen).
I guess escrow should have buyer's details on file, I did not ask escrow to let me know their address/tel/fax yet, may be that is the solution?
Any advice?

Complete the Contact/WhoIs fields with the information (full name and email) that you have been provided by Escrow.com. The new owner will be able to initiate the transfer to his registrar of choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom