Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

stupid question...i can't locate my name

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmac17

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I bought a name here a few months ago. It is about to expire, but I can't find it. The whois says it's under my name at enom, but it's not in my enom account. I bought it from someone who pushed it from namecheap (enom reseller?), but it's not in my namecheap account.

what gives?

does it get removed from my namecheap account when it is pending delete or something.

I feel pretty stupid here...(and i'm waiting for one of you to give me a logical, easy answer to make me feel stupid).

Domain Days 2024

DNGeeks

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Contact enom and ask them why it's in your name, but not in your account.

Or you can contact the seller and see if it still exists in their account and then they can push it back to you again.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I didn't think you could push from a Namecheap account to an Enom one.

Try and see if by chance your Namecheap account has more than 1 page of names, sometimes not all of them display at once and it throws you off...

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If it is at namecheap, but not in your account, you can try requesting your login info at:

http://www.namecheap.com/myaccount/rememberpwd.asp

I would suggest using the email shown in WHOIS rather than the domain name first, just in case the info gets sent to an unexpected e-mail address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom