Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Stupid Question Maybe Not

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindmar

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know this has been asked a thousand times I just cant find it.

I have a site (actually a client) who is possibly interested in selling his site.
The site is extremely successfull as it makes anywhere from 4-8 sales per day of a product selling for $24 Dollars (total eProduct) nothing tangible.

The site on average makes around 2500US Dollars per month or 3000 Canadian.
The average for the past 12 months is around 125-140 sales per month... (on average) Regardless the site makes no less then around 2000 every month guaranteed...

The traffic is very very plentiful and we have evry stat in the book to back up everything.

Just recently we created a new function for banners which have been selling at another 25 bucks per month.. We have also installed another section for other "customers" to join for a cost of $49.99 per month.

Therefore, the site could easily make anywhere from 4000-5000 a month.
It should also be noted we only spend around $150 a month on adwords.. and Have not yet used Overture.

How much can we get for this site? Realistic terms? I am thinking $60,000US is a bargain? What do you think?

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Realistic pricing must be determined on what it makes today not what it could make.

If it indeed clears $2500 US a month, $60,000 is still reasonable, but $30,000 - $40,000 is more realistic.

-=DCG=-

lindmar

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
OK, well it averages like I said 125-140 sales per month at 24.95 Canadian a pop...
So, around 2900 Canadian or 2500 US...

I think our target will be 50,000.. The problem I have is where to I go to find a buyer?
I never see sites sell for that much either here or sitepoint or some of the others.. always turns into 2-3 pages of tire kicking and ends up with no buyers...

Or am I mistaken?

dvestors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$24k-$36k, (based on 24 months at 2k-3k month)

I would wait until your new banners are making you more money to take you to the 4k-5k a month and then you might get 48k-60k for it (once you have proof it can make that much).

You could ask for 48 months straight forward based on 2k a month, then you may reach the 60k you mention.

Once your site is actually making the 4k to 5k month you mention, you should be able to sell it for 60k (based on 24 months), if you find the right buyer.

Great numbers though, I would like to have it. :-D

lindmar

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
dvestors said:
$24k-$36k, (based on 24 months at 2k-3k month)

I would wait until your new banners are making you more money to take you to the 4k-5k a month and then you might get 48k-60k for it (once you have proof it can make that much).

You could ask for 48 months straight forward based on 2k a month, then you may reach the 60k you mention.

Once your site is actually making the 4k to 5k month you mention, you should be able to sell it for 60k (based on 24 months), if you find the right buyer.

Great numbers though, I would like to have it. :-D

Just so you know, I sold this site for $9000 about 10 months ago.. I bought it and turned it.. I bought it for 4 grand, turned it for 9 and now am business partners with the Buyer...

The site has made him enourmous amounts of money.. if I only would have held onto it......

But we were talking today and seeing what we could do next..

We have boughten a bunch of sites together now and are starting to make some real coin!

I tried to sell it here for I think 9 Grand and all I got was rude comments accusing me of falsifying my stats, people who didn't belive me and lots of of other stuff.. all through PM's and or eMail..

Here is the link . as you will see I had ZERO replies and a ton of PM's and eMails. At the time I based all my sales on some time of running the site myself, plus all the stats the original owner provided me with. Today, I seriously whish I wouldnt have sold..

The reason I am saying this is that I come to dnforum.com developed websites forum on a daily basis and I see sites making the claims but I hardly ever see any action..I offered a site with guaranteed action and nobody was interested..

Anyways, its for sale. We will see if it does better.

dvestors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, good luck with it, I hope you make the sale you want.

If I had some money to blow, I might purchase. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom