Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

For Sale Stupid TBR question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spex

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Are TBRs edited once they are posted? I'm new to this, so I go over the TBRs everyday or every other day to make sure I'm backordering the right names. But every time I go through the list, I notice domains that I hadn't previously noticed.

Now, I'm not the most observant guy around, but am I overlooking these domains or is the list really updated on a continuous basis until the release date?

Domain Days 2024

Zoobar

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Names are added daily to the TBR list.

Belzibut

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't normally look at the list before Sunday. If you are looking at the tbr list from Cira, once next week tbr link is up, this week list is complete and it happens on Sunday.

I do notice sometimes that domains that were in the list gets removed before the list is completed. Has anyone notice that too?

Good luck.

D.

Ricks

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, the "final" list usually seems complete by Sunday, but the odd name sometimes is deleted from it and added to the following weeks tbr list.

If you look at the # of domains in the posted tbr lists, it usually is between 2500-3500 names.

thebutler

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
One trick is to write down the number of names in the list. So if you check it later you can quickly see if any new names have been added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom