Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Offers Sub Social Network For Sale - Mash Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

darrenl

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I developed this site for Yahoo Mash, it is all custom and extremely well programmed with the CakePHP (www.cakephp.org) OOP framework. Site doesn't recieve any traffic but its a very custom script that allows users to share layouts, images, and backgrounds and the master user can moderate the site. This site is for users who know at least some PHP and can learn. The code is VERY professional and is worth far more than I am offering it for. Its a site like MySpace but for Yahoo Mash (Yahoo's beta social networking site). It has over 150 graphics with tags already and content can be added very easily. I need money as I need to get a substantial amount of work on my vehicle. I am asking for a reasonable $300. This is a VERY custom site not some usualy MySpace/Social networking site. Buy it now for $300 via PayPal. Post SOLD to claim. Has a tag cloud built in and is coded with search engine optimization in mind. The domain is very generic as well.

Note: I sell quality sites and used to sell a lot in the past. I am sad to see so many generic sites sold nowadays. Take advantage of this offer for this quality site.

Website: http://tinyurl.com/2gqt6s (so search engins won't ruin the sites placement)

Domain Days 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom