Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Subject in end-user letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBDomains

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Subject in end-user letter - how to choose it? It always comes hard to write subject even if it's easy to write the whole text.

I have domain names TravelLasPalmas.com and TravelPalma.com, so I will be sending letter to hotels, tourism companies and etc., what should be the subject?

John Baron

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The only idea regarding what the write in the subject line is to get the person you are addressing to actually opening your email and not to delete it as spam

my way is...
the best is to write his full name so he knows its not an automatic mail , if you dont have his name , so write his web site URL ,
basically the idea is to to have something in the subject line that will make him feel this email is worth 10 seconds of his life , usually when you see your own name
or something that belongs to you - like your domain etc - you will look into in .
so writing your domain name (unless its a real great one and very relevant to this guy business ) is not a great idea imo

oh i just saw u got a Temp Banned ... well anyways :)

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Good advice, yonatan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom