Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Subscribe thread option not updating

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If I use the quick reply box and reply to a thread, I have my settings to automatically subscribe me to the thread. This works; HOWEVER, after I reply it takes me to the thread, and I click on Thread Tools, the option is there to SUBSCRIBE showing me as not being subscribed to the thread. I must go out and come back into the thread in order to have the UNSUBSCRIBE option.

I think it needs to do a MySQL query to fetch my subscription options as it redirects to my post as I do the quick reply.

This worked fine before the upgrades.

Upvote 0
I

impactadmin

If I use the quick reply box and reply to a thread, I have my settings to automatically subscribe me to the thread. This works; HOWEVER, after I reply it takes me to the thread, and I click on Thread Tools, the option is there to SUBSCRIBE showing me as not being subscribed to the thread. I must go out and come back into the thread in order to have the UNSUBSCRIBE option.

I think it needs to do a MySQL query to fetch my subscription options as it redirects to my post as I do the quick reply.

This worked fine before the upgrades.
Will post for the tech to review.

Maybe due to the upgrade and resolved in the next release if it requires custom changes.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom