Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Success Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

profecy

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I'm starting a site that will give info/advice to people who are considering being self employed to help them get started and I'm trying to put together a section where other people explain how they're successful being self-employed and where they started, basically just their story; kind of for inspiration.
I'm looking for a few people that are successful at what they do (anything from freelance web design/coding to affiliate marketing/ to forum admins, to offline work, etc.) that would be interested in writing a quick article about where they came from and where they are now. It's not paid, and I'm not charging for the info; it's just to help people become successful. Please PM me if you're interested and I'll give you more info.
Also, besides success stories, I'm looking for articles on anything that might encourage/advise people who are interested in being self employed. PM me if you're interested in that as well.

Thanks for your help.
-Profecy

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom