Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Suggested Action for Styll.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rennekon

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm fairly new to the domain business world. Purchased styll.net a while back and had it developed as a social game site. Now I'm back in school and don't have the time nor the energy to keep it running. I don't want the site to just die since so much effort has gone into it and there's a decent starter userbase of 30-50 active users with ~285 registered total. Any suggestions on where I should go to look for someone to hand off the reigns to?

--Kenner

rennekon

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Some. We sell an ability to get ahead in the game and have had a good response from people who've purchased. Out of the active users, 10%ish have purchased at least once with some purchasing multiple times or buying bundles. $37 total revenue for an item that costs $0.99/item at the most. The site launched the site a little over a month ago so I guess that's good return. We had adwords running for a while generating multiple signups per day but advertising money ran out so the growth has stagnated a bit.

--Kenner

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom