Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Suggestion for exclusive section

Status
Not open for further replies.

haynes8

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Any chance of getting the private sales section blocked out. A couple of time in the past week or so I have had emails from members who arent exclusive asking what are you selling and how much are you asking. Of course it only happens when the particualr thread is displayed in the main forum. But I think it would be nice to keep it all "exclusive".

Just a $.02 worth, but not hurting anything as it is.

Upvote 0

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not quite sure what's going on, but exclusive forums are only visible to exclusive members -- can you give an example? How do you mean "when the particular thread is displayed in the main forum" -- which forum are you referring to?

BostonDomainer

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think he's referring to the "Private sales" section. There have been times before I went exclusive that that section was visible- not to access, but to be able to see what the listing was.

haynes8

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thats it.... I have had 2 lesser member levels send emails to the address in my profile asking about the listing showing in the private sales section, they werent able to view the listing, but they could see the thread title, so they have asked what i was selling and the details etc.

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I second that motion. Because private should be - private :)

POLiSH

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
aZooza the exclusive section does show up to everyone else but they are not able to click . I third the motion .. I like this idea.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I fourth it, fixing now.

-=DCG=-

haynes8

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It wasnt a real problem, but it kinda give more incentive to upgrade membership to actually see whats behind curtain #1. :thumb: I have more than earned back my exclusive membership with info and products picked up from this forum. Gotta luv this place. Now if I can just get myself straightened out it will all be good.

Later

POLiSH

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Your right it's a very good incentive to upgrade...

haynes8 said:
It wasnt a real problem, but it kinda give more incentive to upgrade membership to actually see whats behind curtain #1. :thumb: I have more than earned back my exclusive membership with info and products picked up from this forum. Gotta luv this place. Now if I can just get myself straightened out it will all be good.

Later

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom