Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

suggestion for sedo about sending offer's comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gee

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i have been negotiating with many sellers through sedo

when i send an offer with a comment, the offer goes to the seller without the comment which is waiting for being reviewed by sedo . so many seller cancel the negotiations without reading my comment which is still waiting for review . i have sent justifications for my offers and asked for traffic stats but the seller haven't recieved them .

please sedo ; don't send my offers until you approve my comment . i want both to reach the seller at the same time .

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I often cancel negociations when a buyer leaves a comment if the seller is far from my asing price and not getting closer. Nothing they can say is going to make me want to waste time on low offers. I think the comment exchange should simply be removed. The 'justify your price' comment get a fast click on the delete button every time.

Gee

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
for example i have sent 300 $ offer to a 23 character domain

the seller replied with a counter offer of 60,000 $ ( it looked very high for me )

so i reoffered 1200 $ with a comment saying (but i am willing to pay more if you can justify it)

luckily the seller replied "the name is making 15$ a day from parking"

i didn't buy this name as i couldn't afford that much of money at that time but i was lucky as the seller checked his email late after the comment has been reviewed and approved so that he replied .

the comment ( i am willing to pay more) was very essential and if the seller saw the offer without this comment he would have canceled the negotiations as he would think i am sending lowballs offers and not willing to pay more .

pelican

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
JuniperPark said:
I often cancel negociations when a buyer leaves a comment if the seller is far from my asing price and not getting closer. Nothing they can say is going to make me want to waste time on low offers. I think the comment exchange should simply be removed. The 'justify your price' comment get a fast click on the delete button every time.

hehe.. i done the same thing too.
i immediately cancel the negotiation when i see the 'justify your price' comment.

and nothing in the comment of offerer will change my mind.

i think the comment is more for the seller to provide more info... such as 'reject'

S

SedoCoUk

Hi gotasale,

Thanks for your suggestion. We're looking at ways to make the comment field fast and more flexible during negotiations. This is still in the planning phase though so it will be a few months before any changes are made.

Jay
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom