Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Suggestion for Trafficclub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

guiwang

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I feel it's better to add a payment history section into this system so people will know whether the money have been sent.

Not sure whether I should write this info at here.

Bean

fishfinger

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I agree. It is very annoying not being able to see what has been paid and what is due.

Kirkos

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Agreed.
Also for trafficclub:
1. Please add IP Numbers to your nameservers (some registrars require this!!!)
2. Is there any way to suggest keyword for Skenzo and/or to disable their pop-under?

guiwang

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Agreed.
Also for trafficclub:
1. Please add IP Numbers to your nameservers (some registrars require this!!!)
2. Is there any way to suggest keyword for Skenzo and/or to disable their pop-under?

For the first requirment,you can try to Ping the nameservers and you will get the IP address.

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
1. Please add IP Numbers to your nameservers
ns1 - 72.3.132.171 ns2 - 65.61.136.12
These are what I use.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
And fix the cookie log-in problem. Having to clear out your cookies to log in again hours later is getting a bit tiring.

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
whitebark, how oftne do you check your stats?

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
whitebark, how oftne do you check your stats?

Usually only two to three times a day. Sometimes I can go straight in, others I have to clear out my existing trafficclub cookie to get back in or else it just loops back.

Samuel

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Normally, what date TrafficClub sends the payments?

Sam

Reaction score
We pay anywhere from 20 - 45 days after the close of the month. This is due to having multiple feeds and payments made to us. the partners make adjustments prior to paying.

missedcall

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Monte ...contacted 3 times the support team ...system does not accept xxx.com.es or xxx.co.il domains ... still not working !

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
guiwang said:
I feel it's better to add a payment history section into this system so people will know whether the money have been sent.
So, I'm not the only one worried about July's payment.
I think we've been spoiled by early check arrivals the last few months.

changpoo0404

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
And fix the cookie log-in problem. Having to clear out your cookies to log in again hours later is getting a bit tiring.
Actually, this isnt a cookie problem. From my experience I have noticed that this happens around the time the stats are being updated. Seems like TC runs some kind of job that updates the stats on a periodic basis and right during that interval people experience this issue which is misinterpreted as a cookie issue. I dont clear my cookies, just wait 5 min and try back and it works. Now, TC support has no clue about why this is happening.

Also the what makes me mad is that Skenzo domains are throwing up a pop-up irrespective of your settings, that has been killing my traffic a lot. And adding insult to injury TC support has no clue or offer an explaination as to if this is a skenzo issue or TC issue.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's most certainly a cookie problem. It happens all the time to me using firefox - I don't go near IE so I don't know if it happens with that browser as well. But simply removing the cookie allows for a normal login. It happens at different times of the month - not only at payment time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom