Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Suggestion: High priced forum (ex $2000 plus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KMEDIA

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello,

What I really like about NP is the High Priced Forum where a moderator has to approve the domain(s) to get it listed.

I know that we have the exclusive area, but several owners of high priced domains arent exclusives.

I would highly appreciate a forum section like that.

Whats the general opinion?

Thanks for your interest,
Jonas

Upvote 0

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I think the DNF forum needs some major cleanup. There are TOO many subforums adding to the optical clutter, plus the full width layout (vs. the fixed width of NP's) adds to the clutter.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe we should just rename it NPForum in that case..given all the comparisons..there are too many sections as it is here..and as far as a moderator approving domains that could get really tricky..

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Plus when a moderator gets drunk they might approve "οοοο00σ2-9922.mobi" as premium.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What I really like about NP is the High Priced Forum where a moderator has to approve the domain(s) to get it listed.
Jonas
What is the purpose of approving domains before they get listed ?

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I know that we have the exclusive area, but several owners of high priced domains arent exclusives.

I would highly appreciate a forum section like that.

Whats the general opinion?

Thanks for your interest,
Jonas

All forums should not be alike, then they would loose their identity or character, as suggested below...

Focus said:
Maybe we should just rename it NPForum in that case..given all the comparisons..there are too many sections as it is here..and as far as a moderator approving domains that could get really tricky..

i wouldn't be interested in having or moderating a section for that.

agree!

have enough problems already with moderating threads after they are posted!

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Very well said biggedon, agree on all points 100%...the sales threads seem to be going just fine here! and imo NP's is'nt half the sales platform DNF is! :eek:k:

KMEDIA

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The purpose of having a moderator is a way of "guaranteeing" that its a quality domain and would fit a high priced sub-forum.

I appreciate your opinions!

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The purpose of having a moderator is a way of "guaranteeing" that its a quality domain and would fit a high priced sub-forum.

I appreciate your opinions!

That would put the burden on mod staff, and I could foresee issues with names that were not accepted.

like.....

i got my names appraised at so and so and they said it was worth $xx,xxx.00 so why wasn't my name approved.

i'm sure your suggestion was with good intent, but i don't see it as being practical.

KMEDIA

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That would put the burden on mod staff, and I could foresee issues with names that were not accepted.

like.....

i got my names appraised at so and so and they said it was worth $xx,xxx.00 so why wasn't my name approved.

True.
i'm sure your suggestion was with good intent, but i don't see it as being practical.
Its with good intent - keep up the good work:)

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Very well said biggedon, agree on all points 100%...the sales threads seem to be going just fine here! and imo NP's is'nt half the sales platform DNF is! :eek:k:

total agree with Big too :yes:

gingeman

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think the high-priced forum @ np is not a tremendous success yet and I certainly think the marketplace on dnf is far far better organised and professional as it is. If a member here was serious about selling a premium name and wanted to list it in the exclusive section, it should not be out of their budget to upgrade their membership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom