Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Suggestion & Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuyingGuy03

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi, I recently have been trying NameDrive and really like it. I have one suggestion so far which would be to let us see all of the historical ad details when we look at the historical daily data for any domain. For instance I would like to be able to see, not just how much revenue the domain made each day, but also what the ad category, keywords, header, etc. were during that time. This would make it a lot easier to experiment with different ad settings and then look back in time to see easily what worked and what didn't.

I also have a question regarding click payouts. Is it normal that they seem to decline over time? I've been at ND a bit over a couple of weeks, and at first I got some clicks ranging from .24 cents all the up to over a dollar a couple times, but now everything seems to be settling mostly into the .03 to .10 range. Now admittedly I have changed some ad settings during this time to experiment, so it could be my fault, but I'd like to know in general from folks who have been with ND for longer than a month, are your earnings stable per domain or changing up/down?

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
its all swings and roundabouts with all the parking programs, ppc changes on a daily basis and to really get an average on CPC would need to park for several months.

I agree with you on comparing keywords over a period of time would be useful, but I would think it would not be practical.. you could always track the changes yourself in an excel spreadsheet each month.

BuyingGuy03

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have actually begun starting tracking the keyword changes I'm making manually, but it sure would be easier if it would just show it automatically.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The issue is data storage.. it costs money to store all that data, and you have to weight up the costs and the benefits. I would rather my domains are resolved quickly than to sacrifice speed and problems with all that extra information.

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Buyingguy03,

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner on this.
On the suggestion: Yes, this is something we've had half-implemented for some time. We are currently re-doing a whole load of stuff and this is certainly on the list. For now, if you download your stats as a CSV, then the keyword and category etc are in the sheet as well, so you can certainly use that for tallying historical data.
On the question. At this time of year, everything's going down somewhat, traffic because it's hot and people are on holiday, PPC in many sectors for that region. The summer slowdown is certainly upon us, but we wouldn't expect a drop of that kind of size. If you PM or email me your account email, then I'd be happy to have a look at it for you.

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom