Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Sunday Auction Aug 31th

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlashRoot.Com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There are still a couple of hours to list your domains!

Looks like a good mix of names are listed this week too, but not that many. I quick scan shows names listed by only five or six domainers.

Anyone else consideing to list their names for Sunday auction?

Don't let the "exclusive" excitement steal the thunder away from Sunday night live auctions! :)

Upvote 0

doubledee999

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There is a name posted that says starting bid 0.00 Is this correct?, Or possibly a bug?

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Added some starting at $1 for the "cheapskates" :)

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Auction tonight people .. really good deals..

Somehow I listed Luxury-Sedans.com at a starting price of $0 ! This domainhas a marketleap.com linkpop of 97 !

I just bought this a few weeks ago from a fellow member to use as a link pop "transfer" to my Airlinetickets.Ws ... But I dont know the first thing about writing Luxury sedan reviews... just more work than I want to do right know..

mrwebnames has Chocholics.org listed !

DotLeader has Durries.com this is a durrie http://www.craftsinindia.com/products/durries/index.asp ! Thats a terrific product domain...

Wolfis has FingerNails.Org .. thats huge market..

Auction ..7pm central time..

http://dnforum.com/auctionlist.php

Leading Names

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It would be great to have a ‘central time’ clock located somewhere on the DNF board.

What’s this got to do with the Sunday night auction?
The DNF community is made up from people from practically all countries across the globe, each country has a different time zone so attending the auction involves a calculation to work out what time (local) the auction starts.

IMO adding a clock would result in more people attending the auction, as it gives us all a standard time to work from.

I guess it would be a simple thing to set up and I’m sure benefit a lot of members here.

Thanks
Rob

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by URL T
It would be great to have a ‘central time’ clock located somewhere on the DNF board.

What’s this got to do with the Sunday night auction?
The DNF community is made up from people from practically all countries across the globe, each country has a different time zone so attending the auction involves a calculation to work out what time (local) the auction starts.

IMO adding a clock would result in more people attending the auction, as it gives us all a standard time to work from.

I guess it would be a simple thing to set up and I’m sure benefit a lot of members here.

Thanks
Rob

I agree URL T ..we need a clock on here that's in sync with everyones time zones..

You know of a good script we can pass on to DCG ?

Leading Names

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by bidawinner

I agree URL T ..we need a clock on here that's in sync with everyones time zones..

You know of a good script we can pass on to DCG ?

Bid,

No Sorry I don't but I’m sure someone on the board can recommend one?

Cheers
Rob

Wot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I asked the same question for the purposes of ordinary auctions some weeks ago - zip!

Just checked GMT clock at Google produces many results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom