Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zion

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So, pool suspended me, for no reason. All of my information is correct, everything. They charged my credit card correctly, works fine.

So, now support doesn't talk to me.

Dang. :veryangry

jheslop1

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You must have a reason why Pool suspended your account. Pool don't just suspend accounts for the heck of it.

Zion

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dear Customer,

Your Pool.com account has been temporarily suspended due to incomplete or incorrect contact information. We require that you update your account to reflect correct and verifiable information in all of the following areas:

- Bidder ID: Your Bidder ID cannot be obscene, vulgar or disrespectful. Our guidelines for the selection of a Bidder ID can be found in our FAQs at the following link:
http://www.pool.com/help/FAQ.aspx#BidderID
- Company name (if applicable)
- First/Last name (generic titles are not acceptable)
- Telephone number
- Mailing address (note: the State / Province and Zip / Postal Code fields are mandatory if you reside in Canada or the USA.)

You can update your account by going to the link below:

https://www.pool.com/MyAccount/EditPreferences.aspx

True and accurate account information is required by your customer agreement with Pool.com (http://www.pool.com/terms.aspx), and failure to provide this information is a material breach of this agreement.

If you require that the information you provide in your Pool.com account remain confidential, and distinct from your published WHOIS data, please ensure that you add the appropriate information to the default WHOIS section of your Preferences page.

Pool.com will reactivate your account once these changes have been reviewed and approved.

Regards,

Pool.com Customer Service

*ALL that information is correct and there, I live in USA too.

Romain

DNF Veteran
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What's your bidder ID?

Zion

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why does this matter?

Anyway, Raider06.

Yojimbo

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Call them. They did the same thing to me a while back and somehow they had messed up my city and zip code so they only showed blank. It was weird because I had been using them for some time and then out of the blue they suspended me. But, such is the domain industry these days. Once I called them and gave them the info they reinstated me. I think I got their phone number from whois.

jheslop1

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yojimbo said:
Call them. They did the same thing to me a while back and somehow they had messed up my city and zip code so they only showed blank. It was weird because I had been using them for some time and then out of the blue they suspended me. But, such is the domain industry these days. Once I called them and gave them the info they reinstated me. I think I got their phone number from whois.

http://www.pool.com/ContactUs.aspx

brp

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Must be a mistake... they should resolve the issue. Probably easier to call them for fast responses if they have a telephone support line.

brp

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
oh sorry :$

Dont tend to check the date.

Oh well... brought the topic back to life :p

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mmmmmm....
ndp syndrome....
????

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Zion said:
So, pool suspended me, for no reason. All of my information is correct, everything. They charged my credit card correctly, works fine.

So, now support doesn't talk to me.

Dang. :veryangry
They did that to me the other day after THEY lost part of my contact info. I wonder how that is this supposted to work? Get a customer signed up, then lose his info, then suspend them?! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom