Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Synchronizing Renewal Dates

timbury

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I sent my registrar a request to sync all my renewal dates so that I could make one annual payment to renew all my domains. I have just finished moving them all away from Godaddy where this would have been possible. I received this polite reply:
Thanks for your time and suggestion. We unfortunately are not able to offer this feature currently, as the expiration dates are set by the Central Registry and we cannot change them.
How was Godaddy able to do this? I'm saving about 60% at my new registrar but this is very inconvenient. Is there any way I can get this done, short of moving them all back to Godaddy? Thanks!

Domain summit 2024

Deleted member 322971123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I sent my registrar a request to sync all my renewal dates so that I could make one annual payment to renew all my domains. I have just finished moving them all away from Godaddy where this would have been possible. I received this polite reply:

How was Godaddy able to do this? I'm saving about 60% at my new registrar but this is very inconvenient. Is there any way I can get this done, short of moving them all back to Godaddy? Thanks!
I think GD charging you in advance. It's not possible to have every renewal date same unless all of them registered at the same day.

You can check Epik.com just pre-fund the account and select auto-renewal on.

Or you can use Epik forever registration service.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

most registrars, like dynadot, fabulous, netsol, namecheap, all have "auto renewal" features

all you have to do is either have it funded by credit card, paypal or prefund the account with sufficient funds.

still, by having the same renewal date for a large portfolio, can be problematic, if/when sales are stagnant.

imo....

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Name.com used to offer this.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators