Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

T.R.A.F.F.I.C. New York Review: Domainers Thrived While Wall Street Dived

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The new October Cover Story is out at DNJournal.com. The article contains our comprehensive review of the recently concluded 2008 T.R.A.F.F.I.C. New York conference. The new show venue in Brooklyn presented a striking dichotomy between two different worlds. Just across the river, Wall Street giants were caught in a free fall that forced taxpayers to cough up $700 billion for a bailout. Yet only a stone's throw away, 350 domaners remained upbeat about their businesses and an industry they believe continues to have an exceptionally bright future.

You can read all about it here:
http://www.dnjournal.com/cover/2008/october.htm

Domain Days 2024

dodo1

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I didn't find the time to read your TRAFFIC review until today. As usual, it's a great article that I have enjoyed reading. I haven't attended the show, but reading the review alongside the numerous photos on DN Journal makes me feel as if I had been there.

Thanks, Ron!

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Having attended TRAFFIC, all I can say is that the food really was as amazing as they say. (I'm not a "foodie", am usually happy with a bland diet, but wow did they lay out some fine spreads!) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom