Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

T.r.a.f.f.i.c. Q1 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Who here is going to go to TRAFFIC 2006 at the end of January?

I was thinking about it but was wondering what exactly goes on there. I'm assuming domain sales, but what are the chances that you will get your stuff sold? I'm sure there are a lot of people selling domains there.

Can some of the people who have been there before let everyone else know what goes on there, and maybe share your experiences?

Thanks.

Domain Days 2024

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I will be there and so will cs-admin.

Good for networking lousy for sales.

-=DCG=-

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Interesting. I was just checking out the traffic website. Looks like there is another in Vegas coming up. I might hold out for that one.

I heard that there are several domain sales that happen while at that conference? So it's mostly a networking event?

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
007 said:
Interesting. I was just checking out the traffic website. Looks like there is another in Vegas coming up. I might hold out for that one.

I heard that there are several domain sales that happen while at that conference? So it's mostly a networking event?

I might go in Vegas or East coast conference to network direct with Yahoo or Google representatives. I hope I can hold on to one of them so I can expand my Ad Networking business.

As reseller, it is hard to compete of buying domains in conference such as traffic. You should be selling, hoping to allure businesses and investors for your domains.

Cheers,
Em

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom