Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Tablet question

Status
Not open for further replies.

jag5311

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I am exhausting the tablet discussion, but I feel this one is valid. What would be a good .com that would associate a place where people could come and get the latest updates/downloads/games/files/programs/applications, ect..all for the tabletpc ? Like there are sites for the Sony Cliqe, or other PDA's where you can download sorts of games, money mangement programs, ect..

also, do you guys think, assuming the Tablet does get as hot as some think, that people will just be referring to it as the tablet instead of a tablet pc.

Then again, that could be an excuse for teenagers to frame a comment on drug use.

"Yo greg, you wanna go out and get a tablet lata?" :eek: :laugh:

Thanks
Bryan

Luc

Old school
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Buy my Tablet-Software.com, only $1,000,000,000!

ehh, since I like you i'll bring down the price to $1k

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Luc L.

jag5311

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
HAHAH, very funny. That is a good name though. I tried earlier, tabletapplications.com , tabletsoftware.com, but no avail.

what do you think of tabletconnect.com

Don't think in terms of search engines just from keywords either. Of course no one will type in "tablet connect" at a search engine, but I was thinking if developed into what I stated earlier, it would get popular on its own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom