Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

news Take a look inside godaddy’s tempe office

• Thread starter Andrew Allemann
  • Start date
A

Andrew Allemann

Last week I was in Phoenix for WHD.usa. On Friday, I stopped by two of GoDaddy’s offices in the area.

First, I stopped at the original HQ up in Scottsdale and chatted with CEO Blake Irving.

blake-irving-may.jpg

Then I traveled to the Tempe office. It’s a great facility, including outdoor basketball and volleyball courts, an indoor climbing wall, games, and even a slide to get from the second story to the first.

tempe-1.jpg

Taking a tour with (L to R) Deron Ruse (Premier Services Account Manager), Greg Silvius (Premier Services Manager), Andrew Allemann

tempe-outdoor.jpg

Volleyball, skate park and basketball at GoDaddy’s Tempe Office.

gd-slide.jpg

This slide takes you from the second floor to the cafeteria in GoDaddy’s Tempe Office.

© DomainNameWire.com 2016. This is copyrighted content. Domain Name Wire full-text RSS feeds are made available for personal use only, and may not be published on any site without permission. If you see this message on a website, contact copyright (at) domainnamewire.com.

Latest domain news at DNW.com: Domain Name Wire.

The post Take a look inside GoDaddy’s Tempe Office appeared first on Domain Name Wire | Domain Name News & Views.

Related posts:

1. Yahoo Ad: We’ve helped 1,000s of domain squatters
  2. What you missed at DNSeattle
  3. WorldHostingDays kicks off in Pennsylvania

Continue reading...

Domain summit 2024

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators